|Object Name||Organ, Pipe|
This large ornate pipe organ was built by the Clough & Warren Organ Company. The Gold pipe showing are decorative, only. The organ was used in the Catholic Church at Bahner, MO, where it had been replaced with a new organ. Mrs. Mahlon N. White saw it as she attended services there. She asked about it, and after discussions, the church decided to give it to the museum. The organ has been converted from "pedal" to electric power to operate its bellows. According to information we have, the organ was originally in a church in Iowa, and was sold to a church in Higginsville, MO. Then it went to the Bahner, MO, church, where it was donated to the museum. The organ was built by the Clough Warren Organ Company in 1887.
|Dimensions||H-95 W-60 D-28 inches|